When you do trade, need;
- Sea or inland waterway transport,
- Air transport
In the same time you need insurance for your cargo, transport. It could accident or others etc…
But there are insurance conditions. What are conditions of insurance?
- A/R (All Risks); delay, flaw, fault, war, strike etc….
- WA (With Average); Total loss, general average, particular average.
- FPA (Free from Particular Average);
- ICC (A) Institute Cargo Clause (A); All accidental
- ICC (B) Institute Cargo Clause (B); In Specific list dangers (risk), condition; WA
- ICC (C) Institute Cargo Clause (C); In Specific list dangers (risk), condition; FPA